Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heeeeellllllooooooo!

Hey!
How you doin'?
I've been away for a while with a crashed computer but now I'm back!
I've been on & off the RAW wagon, mostly on I'm happy to say although I'm always so bloody tired & flat.
I think it's 'cause I'm still breast feeding. Mei is 18months now & it feels like she is just draining me. I'm thinking of adding some organic brown rice to my diet while nursing, just to boost me up a bit. Anyone got any advice?
We just bought an old cast iron Japanese kettle. I'm hoping this will put some iron back into my diet. I'll keep ya posted on that.
Actually, I think I remember seeing something about RAW pregnancy & feeding on one of the RAW sites.
I'm off to take a look. Let me know what you're up too...

3 comments:

saskia said...

black strap molasses

Teaching Handwork said...

Brown rice sounds really good.

it's really alkaline, B vit and yummy

Going Crunchy said...

Dark leafy veggies are great. Collards, spinach and the like.